Pine Grove desires to be a place where all people encounter an authentic relationship with God, in Christ, through the Holy Spirit.
The ministry of this "Little Church in the Pines" began in 1896. Very successful tent meetings were held that summer in a clearing surrounded by beautiful pines on property owned by John Anglin. Rev. Hamilton led the meetings and was assisted by Mary Moore and Cora VanCamp. During the winter months meetings were held in various homes in the community. The next summer, tent meetings were again held and, after many conversations, it was decided that the time had come to build a church... MORE
Pastor Dan Massey was raised in Rockport, Ontario and attended Secondary School in Gananoque. At the early age of 10 he committed himself to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ... MORE